Your leftover rice can be used to make a fabulous rice pudding
that you can adapt according to your taste, fruity or spicy, sweet or sour.
For 4 peoples
– 50 cl of milk (add a little more if quickly absorbed by rice)
– 100g of leftover rice
– 1 pinch of salt
– 60 g of sugar
– 30 g of vanilla-flavored sugar
1. Pour the milk in a sauce pan and boil it with a pinch of salt.
2. Add the rice and let cook slowly while mixing regularly over 15 minutes.
3. Add sugar and let cook for 15 more minutes.
4. Pour into a small cup and allow to cool slightly before savoring it.
Flavors such as lemon or orange zests, a spoon of curcuma, etc. can be added during cooking.